Thursday, January 13, 2011

Memorable Stories.

Old statuses or "memorable stories" as facebook describes them.  Just thought I'd share:

  • Mistakes are part of the game. It's how well you recover from them, that's the mark of a great player.
  • I learned the hard way that I cannot always count on others to respect my feelings, even if I respect theirs. Being a good person doesn’t guarantee that others will be good people, too. You only have control over yourself and how you choose to be as a person. As for others, you can only choose to accept them or walk away.
  •  I'm not perfect, but I got the desire to improve.
  • Take time to "do you" - Saying NO to others is OK! Remember: you might be able to do anything but you can't do everything.  
  • was halfway across America, at the dividing line between the east of my youth and the west of my future.
  • I wish for you comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth & love to complete your life.
  • Sometimes what I look for in a relationship I can only find in God.
  • Stop making judgments on people because of what you heard about some one else's experience with them.
  • Focus on the people in your life who are genuine; and if you have no one, remember you have God.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP