Wednesday, April 28, 2010

this type love.

i think at 22 i still believe in a fairytale type love. i want the prince charming. i have an ideal picture of how i expect my significant other to be and perhaps that's why i haven't met him? maybe i want too much? i want good morning, mid day, and good night texts. i want him to understand that after going to school full time, working all day and coming home tired, a hug is definitely all i desire. to know that he cares is of extreme importance. i want to be able to talk to him about my goals, my aspirations, my greatest desires and for him to engage wholeheartedly with me. i want him to listen to me when i rant. to just understand. i want him to fight with me (no ike tho) lol. i want him to know how important art is to me and to participate willingly. i don't ask for much but enough room to spread my wings. i want that type of love shihan spoke of when he performed "this type love." i want that, "me thinking of him thinking of me" type love. i NEED him to engross in intellectual conversation with me. most importantly i need him to LOVE God - i mean fear the Lord; to be afraid of nothing but God and God alone and understand that God is number one before all. i could go one forever but i'll stop but i still have some sort of makeshift fairytale fantasy.



  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP