Friday, April 23, 2010

Untitled Anthem.

I am the stone that builder refused
I am the visual
The inspiration
That made lady sing the blues

I'm the spark that makes your idea bright
The same spark that lights the dark
So that you can know your left from your right

I am the ballot in your box
The bullet in your gun
The inner glow that lets you know
To call your brother son
The story that just begun
The promise of what's to come
And I'm 'a remain a soldier till the war is won
-Huey

Welcome to my online outlet of creative outbursts, daily eruptions of life, & my inner most random moments.   This here definitely won't be a crystal stair.  The journey will be bumpy, a tad bit ugly on days,  beautiful on most and "real" all the time.  The journey is far better than the destination - so I've been told.  I'll try my darn-est to not overbear you with pointless rambles of life - but then again that's what makes me me, all of the randomness.   Kick your shoes off - put your feet up and enjoy your stay.  

Peace & Prosperity,
April Nicole.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP