Saturday, May 15, 2010

boredom prevails.

I'm sitting here in the midst of my boredom slowly giving in to the fact that I have absolutely nothing fun to do.  My phone hasn't rang in hours,  text messages are far and few.  What have I done to deserve this? Lol.  Okay, I'm being overly dramatic but seriously - Saturday nights spent alone truly suck.  I'm not really a club person so that's not an option.  I have a few productive projects that I could possibly tackle but that's work...hard work and right now I need excitement.  The little "boo" apparently didn't get the hint that I wanted to chill.  So, here I am AGAIN on another Saturday night bored to pieces.  Hmph.  This life I live of mine...

peace & much love to ya,
april nicole.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP