Saturday, August 27, 2011

PUSHing.

Ever notice how when you start relying on YOU and less on GOD - that things around you tend to fail?  Ever notice how - when you start chasing wordly things - those same things will end up causing you grief, pain, discomfort - etc?  We are told to set our affections on things above and not beneath for a reason!!  Give God your full attention and anything you could possibly fathom will be in reach.   We get so comfortable that we start trying to figure out life without God - I am SO guilty of this.   Today - I sat back and watched a situation unfold - and initially I wanted to be mad but I sat there like - April, ma'am - why are you upset?  That's your fault.   Stop trying to sow into wordly situations and expect a spiritual harvest.  It will NEVER work out that way.  Today was definitely a lesson learned.

Not only was today a lesson learned - it's an area in my life where I need to totally surrender to God.  

PUSHing,
april. <3

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP